Another week another survey app. I like to keep a couple in my roster and go between them. I’ve been using streebees for a couple of months now. Admittedly I haven’t actually used it to its full potential but I have made some money from it and I think that If you were to regularly check the app you could make a nice amount from it.
So what is streetbees?
Streetbees is a paid survey app where you share your insight into your habits and opinions and get paid for it. The format is laid out a little differently from the standard surveys that you will find on other survey sites. On streetbees its set out like someone is messaging you and you reply in either sentences or select items from a list. A lot of the time you are asked to take photos of things within the survey as they are looking for genuine feedback and insight into products and want to check that you aren’t just making the information up.
The Pro’s of streetbees
- The surveys are quick to complete and relatively straightforward. I haven’t had one that’s taken longer than 5-10 minutes to complete.
- All the surveys are within the app and don’t link to elsewhere. If you have completed surveys elsewhere you know how frustrating it can be to deal with different survey formats that don’t always work and there’s nothing worse than completing half a survey and then having a glitch shut it down. On streetbees you can click out for a short while saving your answers for later.
- Streetbees pays in cash and is higher paid than a lot of other survey sites. The base for completing a paid survey is generally £1 and will be paid to your linked paypal account once it has been approved.
- The surveys are interesting and let your voice come through in them. Sometimes I’ve found when completing surveys you can get a little bit of burnout. I haven’t came across this feeling on streetbees yet!
The Con’s of streetbees
- There isn’t a massive amount of opportunities and you can sometimes be screened out if the ones there aren’t relevant to you
- The surveys need to be reviewed and approved for payment then can still take a couple more days to have the money sent to your paypal.
- It can be really hard to remember to keep receipts or take photos for some of the surveys. Right now there’s an opportunity that’s been running for a couple of weeks about what you have for dinner. I’ve submitted it a couple of times but if I could remember to take photos or log in to the app when it’s dinner time I could have earned so much more!
Overall opinion of streetbees
I think its a great app and its got a unique style to it. I think it really has potential and I’m definitely going to try and use it more. If you are interested in giving it a try click here. Full disclosure: I wont make anything from you clicking that link!
Do you or have you used streetbees? What did you think about it? Let me know in the comments!